Boy Meets Weeds

 Friday, June 19, 2009

Last evening I took the kids to the park and Jack wanted to ride his bike. He does quite well on it, as long as he stays on a flat surface. His braking skills are still being developed. Case in point...last night when leaving the park he took off ahead of me and went down a slightly steep decline. All I heard was 'ahhhhhh', then I saw him head straight into bunch of tall (4+ feet) weedy grass at full speed. I guess that's one way to stop : ) I actually wish I had a video camera because it looked like something straight out of America's Funniest Home Videos. I can laugh about now because he didn't get hurt at all and as any good sport, he got back up and kept pedaling right on home.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP