Paper and Daisies
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Wow, it's been a long time since my last post. So, you ask, what's the reason? Well, I wish I could say it was because we've been on a 3 week vacation. But, that isn't exactly the case. Life has just been far too busy to relax and blog. So, you ask, why are you so busy? No, it's not just because I have 3 small children and work outside the home. It's because I am crazy and decide to cut thousands of pieces of cardstock, play hostess to 40 stampers, make 300 gumpaste daisies, 250 cupcakes, and a tiered wedding cake. Phew, it makes me tired just thinking about it, and I haven't even made the cake and cupcakes yet. Those are for my cousin's wedding this weekend.
So, enough about me, how are the kids doing? They are great! Jack is mastering his bike and is able to keep up and not tire out when we go for our 3 mile walks. He has also become quite the little golfer. We got him a youth iron and in perfect golf form (for his age) he can hit the wiffle golf balls across the yard. Imagine how far it would go if it was a real ball. Meghan continues to amaze/frustrate us with her "big girl" spirit by doing everything herself. From dressing and undressing herself, to grabbing a stool or chair to get her own ice and water out of the refrigerator door dispenser. If Jack does it, she tries to do it too : ) As for Annabel, well, what can I say....she's wonderful. Our daycare mom just loves how her schedule is so predictable and it is always clear what she wants. Unless she is tired or hungry, she is smiling, cooing, and babbling. She has mastered the art of rolling over in either direction and even pushes herself forward when she's on her tummy....what impressive accomplishments at only 4 months old!
That's all I've got for now. Sorry, I don't have any pictures to share in this blog entry, but I am sure I will have several after the wedding this weekend.