Happy 5th Birthday Jack!!

 Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I cannot believe I have already been a mom for 5 years!  Some days I wish he were still a baby, while there are other days when I'm happy he's around to help me with his little sisters : )

Jack is one special little boy who continues to fill our days with laughter and joy.  His curiosity never ends, and his body never stops to rest.  He truly is a 5 year-old boy.

For his birthday, he wanted to go to the sports store to shop for new golf clubs, baseball bat, and hockey stick. We told him that we wouldn't be buying him anything (since his presents were already purchased).  But, he didn't care, he just wanted to go, look, and maybe practice his putting skills.  I thought it was pretty cute because I LOVE shopping on my birthday (or any day) too.

I did get a chance to snap a few photos of him today while we were playing outside.  And, as you can see he was full of birthday smiles.



Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP