Where has time gone?
Friday, May 20, 2011
It seems like only yesterday that William was just a tiny bundle of joy coming home from the hospital. Now, at 4 months old, he is definitely no longer in what I like to call the "lump" phase. It is my favorite phase/age of all the kids. Sure, I know there are some people who would love to bypass the infant phase completely. Not me, I'll take the tired/sore body and middle of the night feedings, every day of their life if it meant that they could stay small enough to snuggle into my chest and melt into arms forever. Unfortunately, they grow up way to fast and the "lump" phase comes to an end more quickly than I'd like. So instead, I have moved on and here I am enjoying watching William smile, laugh, and roll around. It is fun to see his personality grow and develop. As of late, he has ditched the pacifier in lieu of his middle fingers. But, his sister, Meghan, did the same thing around this age. However, once her bottom teeth came in, she switched back to her pacifier. So, I am still keeping it around, in hopes that he changes his mind like she did.
Here are some recent pictures taken of my big boy in his bumbo seat.
Here is a picture of Meghan sucking the same 2 fingers.


