Fall Photos
Monday, October 10, 2011
Wow! Can you believe this weather we've been having?! The girls are still wearing sun dresses, and Jack is going to school in shorts. I felt bad putting them into long sleeves and pants for our photos this weekend. But, I was afraid that if we wait until appropriate weather, the leaves will all be brown.
Speaking of photos, I was so happy to finally get some good ones of all the kids. They are also doubling as Jack's 6 yr and William's 9 month photos. But, of course I had to get some individual ones of the girls as well. For those of you who have been to my house lately, you'll notice the ones above the mantle are a year out of date, so it's time to replace. : )
Looking at these pictures is not hard to tell that they are all brothers and sisters, I see so many similarities throughout. Can you notice them too? (maybe it's just me)
![]() |
| Fall 2011 |
