Wrapping up 2011
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Happy New Year!!
I hope you all had a fun and safe new year's eve celebration. We sure did! I started out the night with a dance party with my kids, and ended it with a movie with my husband. It doesn't get much better than that! Also, at midnight somebody in the neighborhood had an impressive fireworks display which we could see perfectly out our window. How many times in your life have you seen fireworks brighten the sky while snowflakes are flying?! Yup, it was pretty cool.
We had a great Christmas this year. The kids were very excited about all the presents they received. The big hit for Jack was his Angry Birds board game from Grandma. As for Meghan she was thrilled with every "little" thing she got...Squinkies, Polly Pocket, Strawberry Shortcake, and LPS. All Annabel wanted was a Happy Feet penguin, and Santa did not disappoint. Since William is still too little to tell me what he liked best, I'm going to assume that he was happy with whatever toy he could fit in his mouth, whether it was his or not.
Below are just a few pictures taken during some of our Christmas celebrations. One thing I noticed as I was going through the photos was that Meghan hadn't quite figured out the concept that when I wanted her to hold up the present to show me what she got, I wanted to also see her face. : )
Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2012!
![]() |
| Christmas 2011 |
