Just another day

 Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In efforts to keep my blog more up-to-date, I decided to add this post about just another day in the Harcus house. I'm trying to take pictures of the daily activities of the kids. So, yesterday I started by capturing the birthday party Meghan was hosting for her imaginary friend, Kana. She also has imaginary friends, Bana and Dana. All of them live in her pink house. But, they were coming to our house for a surprise party. Here is the "table" she set.


And the happy hostess.


Annabel just loves to sit and read books, play with little toys, and get into anything she's not supposed to.



She is also taking lessons from her big sister on how to be a good mom. She is always taking such good care of her baby dolls, and in this instance she seemed to think that William might want the same bottle her baby dolls get. Needless to say, he wasn't interested : )


There are many days when Jack and I use all 101 pieces of the marbleworks to create a massive structure. So, here is Jack getting a head start.


Also, a week or so ago, Jack lost he first tooth. It looks like his new adult tooth is already popping through, so I needed to make sure I got a picture of his toothless grin.


And, what does William do while all this is going on?....He just hangs out and chills. What a good baby!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP