The last 10 years

 Friday, April 22, 2011

For the last ten years, I have gone to my home away from home...my cubicle. Sure, it has changed a bit over the years, but it's just a variation on a similar theme. Blah walls, with a few shelves and drawers. Sadly, yesterday I had to pack it all up and say good-bye. No, despite the bad economy, I didn't get laid off. Instead, I have officially decided to start my new job as a full-time stay-at-home mom. It is something that I have always wanted, and after William was born, my corporate job was no longer providing me with the balance our family needed. So, it was time to make some sacrifices and start a new challenge. One that I am very excited about! There are lots of things I will miss about my old job (e.g., the people, the training, the Caribou coffee, the people, the clothes, the pay, and the people). But, there are lots of perks of my new job as well (e.g., the kids, lack of commute, arts/crafts time, the kids, snuggle time, walks to the park, the kids, playing games, reading books, and the kids : )

So, I'm saying farewell to this.....



and saying hello to this.....


And I love it...mess and all!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP