Pinkalicious Party
Monday, April 11, 2011
This past Saturday we had a joint birthday party to celebrate Annabel's 2nd birthday and Meghan's 4th birthday. I had originally planned on creating each of them a fabulous birthday cake. But, after further deliberation, that just wasn't going to happen. Since both of the girls enjoy the pinkalicious book series that's what we went with. Plus, what 2 and 4 yr. old girl doesn't like pink and cupcakes?! However, I was having a bit of mom guilt about not making them cakes, so I ended up making each of them a t-shirt to wear at the party. It was something I could do in advance and was something that would last longer than a birthday cake....perfect! We had lots of family and friends over to celebrate, and the girls had a great time. They both got lots of nice presents and can't wait to get into all their new summer clothes. Here are a few pictures from the party.