Spring Recital

 Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Meghan has been in Irish dance lessons for almost a year. This past weekend was her first recital. On the day of the performance, she said she was nervous. But, I think she did a fabulous job. Plus, she was so cute in her little outfit : ) I think her favorite part of the recital was being able to watch a small handful of the senior level dancers perform. I think it gave her a small preview of what she has to look forward to if she sticks with it. Not only does she want to wear the hard shoes, but she of course wants a sparkly solo dress. If you want to know more about irish dance dresses, I stumbled across this once, and I think it does a good job of explaining it.

Here she is getting ready to start

Meghan with her partner Austin
Meghan's class with some of the performance team (assistant instructors were featured in the solo dresses)
Some photos after her stellar performance

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP