Bye Bye Mole

 Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today was a big day for little Jack. He went under the knife to get a mole removed from his arm. I still remember the day he discovered his little mole....he was a little over 2 years old and saw it one day in the bathtub. He thought it was dirt that couldn't get washed off. I tried to explain what it was and thankfully I had plenty of them on my arms to show him that it was no big deal. In fact, I had a larger one near the same place as his, so he realized that it was o.k. and nothing to worry about. However, this little mole has continued to grown in size and he sometimes picks at it, so we decided it was time to say bye bye. He was such a brave boy and watched the whole procedure without crying. I am so proud of the big boy he was. Even the nurse and Dr. were impressed with his maturity. Way to go Jack!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP