Mother's Day Weekend
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Sorry it has been awhile since I've gotten a chance to post something. Unfortunately I don't even have any pictures of me with the kids on Mother's Day weekend. The weekend was jam packed full of errands and outside chores. Thankfully, my wonderful mother was able to visit us for the weekend and spend some quality time with the kids...grandmas are awesome, aren't they?!
Meghan got her 2 year portraits taken on Saturday. They turned out fabulous. She had a beautiful smile in all of them, which makes it very difficult to decide which ones to order. I tried to get a picture of the 3 kids together, but as you might imagine it is a bit impossible to get all of them happy and well-posed at the same time. So, there were no good ones at that sitting. But, I went to the studio again this morning for a second take, and I am pleased to report that we got one. Hooray! Since I can't post the original picture, I will create a scrapbook page using the print and post that instead. So, stay tuned...