50 Days of Summer Fun
Monday, June 13, 2011
Now that school's out, let the summer fun begin!!! Since this will be the first full summer I will be home with the kids, I decided to plan 50 fun things to do. Don't think we won't be spending the other 30+ days doing fun things as well. It's just that I wanted to make a definite list of summer activities so that we made sure we fit them all in. In order to keep track of the ones we've completed, I put together a fun little poster. That way the kids can have fun keeping track of what we've done and what we still need to do. I thought this would also be a fun way to keep up with the blog over the summer because I will be taking pictures of our "50 fun things" and posting them as they happen. Perhaps one day I will get around to putting all those photos in a scrapbook to remember our summer of 2011. But, I wouldn't count on that happening anytime too soon. My friends who I scrapbook with are very well aware of how behind I am : )
